With the marketers of various acne products out there to make a buck at the expense of naïve acne patients, one step that very well could help clear the skin and delay the aging process is right there literally at your finger tips.
It’s called facial massaging and for me, a former acne patient, it works.
Now friends, I suffered from acne.
Actually the statement above will be an understatement. It devastated and almost annihilated me. What didn’t I try: Proactiv, Neutrogena, Clearasil, Dermatologists? You name it, this writer tried it. Well, not everything, cause I couldn’t afford plastic surgery, not on a $11 per hour salary, but I was saving up for it though…honestly, the phone number is still highlighted in the phone book.
During my years with dealing with acne, especially toward the end as an adult, I simply had to find something, anything to get this problem off or else…
Well, thank God I stumbled on Facial Massaging and combined with a proper diet and other common-sense tips, within 72 hours or less, there was a permanent and drastic improvement in my skin condition.
I humbly share the facial massaging steps with you so if you suffer from acne, you could look into them as part of a drug-free, yet simple BUT extremely effective means of treating your acne.
Facial Massaging Steps:
1. Wash your hands, especially your fingertips, thoroughly.
2. Now with your thumbs firmly gripping your jaw-line, proceed to pressing with the free four fingers the upper jaw line working from the center outwards.
Do 2-3 sets pressing firmly.
3. Now press the areas directly above the jaw line in the same center-going- outwards-direction firmly 2-3 times.
4. Do this working upwards till you reach the forehead line. If done correctly you should see little specks of dead skin on your face.
5. In a feathery motion, pinch at the entire face for as long as you desire (1-2 minutes) using all the free fingers in firm actions grasping the skin.
6. Now, in a downward-scraping motion using the finger tips, rub the jugular veins located at the sides of the neck (6-8) times, and then massage the outer part of the chest right next to the armpits in a firm circular motion ensuring you breathe deeply as well. According to the Egyptians (and from my own experiences) this simple procedure has a marked effect on alleviating bags and crow’s feet from the eyes and directing the flow of toxins away from the face.
7. Wash your hands with soap and rinse the face with cool water only-gently but firmly.
8. Wipe your face dry with a paper towel (or a towel you use only for your face and nothing else. Keep this towel in an exclusive location and wash it every other day).
Now, for an external acne treatment regimen, this procedure is quite effective. Combined with such internal acne treatment procedures based on a proper diet of your Juicy fruits, some roots and leafy vegetables and if desired (although highly recommended) occasional juice fasts or exclusive mono-meals of seasonal fruits, facial massaging will be very useful as a means of controlling acne (and delaying facial aging as apparent in crows feet and wrinkles) from the outside.
I must add, when performed correctly, it does enhance facial tone and structure not unlike costly plastic surgery. So, put your fingers to work and lovingly massage and sculpt your face with facial massaging while all the while becoming acne free starting today.
Here’s to a clearer skin naturally.